Job Type: Full-time, Multi-shift,
Number of Positions : 2 (Female Candidate Preferred)
We are seeking a skilled and compassionate Medical Officer (BAMS) to join our team at a Maternity Care Unit. As a Medical Officer, you will be responsible for providing medical care and attention to patients who require prenatal, antenatal and postnatal care. You will be expected to perform clinical duties, make diagnoses, prescribe medications, and coordinate patient care with other medical professionals.
• Conduct routine check-ups on pregnant women and provide prenatal care, including nutritional and lifestyle advice.
• Monitor the progress of labor and delivery, provide assistance and intervention as necessary, and coordinate with other medical professionals to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
• Perform routine medical procedures such as vaginal exams, cervical exams, and amniotic fluid testing.
• Diagnose and treat pregnancy-related conditions such as gestational diabetes, hypertension, and pre-eclampsia.
• Prescribe medications and order laboratory tests and imaging studies as needed.
• Document patient progress and update medical records.
• Collaborate with other medical professionals, including gynecologists, obstetricians, nurses, and other specialists to provide comprehensive care to patients.
• Communicate with patients and their families to provide information and support.
• Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) degree from a recognized institution.
• Must be registered with the relevant medical regulatory body.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
• Sound knowledge of pregnancy-related conditions and their management.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Compassionate and empathetic approach to patient care.
This is a full-time position that requires the Medical Officer to work in multi-shifts, including overnight and weekend shifts. The Medical Officer will be required to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with frequent exposure to pregnant women and newborns. The position may require standing, walking, and bending for extended periods of time.
If you meet the requirements and are passionate about providing compassionate care to expectant mothers and newborns, we encourage you to apply for this position.